Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Joy in the Midst of Anguish

Behold, all things become new....a refreshing look at the recent past - how good is our God?

(Feb 2012) - I am currently studying the Book of James via Beth Moore, this last week she encouraged 'me' to look on my life and evaluate any times in my life when joy and anguish resided in my heart at the same time... Or when the source of my anguish turned into joy?

My mind has been so overly filled lately with praise for all of those times-those situations He allowed me to go through. I finally see the Bigger picture as James says:

Count it ALL joy when you endure trials of any kind
knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
Let endurance have it's perfect work making you MATURE and
COMPLETE lacking NOTHING.
James 1:2-3

He isn't saying we will literally BE perfect, He is allowing the PERFECT situations infiltrate our lives to make us who He desires us to be...so He can use us in more ways.

Read James 1 today and see what He reveals to you. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment