Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who are You Just Like?

Ok, so I am a little late on this one...but that's alright, the door is still open!

Jill Savage has a blog hop every Third Thursday of the month...this months...How are you different/same as your mother?

My mother and I are very alike and very different at so many points, at times it is difficult to see where they are!  And this is where we have run into a lot of differences in our past...because we are so much alike! 
I see this same thing between myself and my oldest daughter, Ruthie.  I see her do somethings and think to myself.."UGH!  She is just like me, Lord, can't we fix that!"  Then I hear Him sweetly say, 'I know, I made her that way, but it is your responsibility to shape her.'

All earthly people aside, I have a deep desire to look more and more like my Heavenly Father.  I want to be able to say to others (and mean it) 'Follow me as I follow Christ.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment