Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The LOVE Chapter...Verse by Verse

He says,
"Now we see things imperfectly,
like puzzling reflections in a mirror,
but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. 
All that I know now is partial and incomplete,
but then I will know everything completely,
just as God now knows me completely."
1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)

I hear:
"I can only see my little bitty piece of the puzzle,
like looking into the foggy mirror after I shower,
I cannot decipher why things are happening,
I do not have the big picture yet. 
I have to wholly trust in His perfect plan. 
In order to have that trust,
I must be able to look back on my life
to reflect on his continual faithfulness through the years. 
His faithfulness is not only evident in my life;
I can see His hand in the lives of those I love. 
When I get to Heaven, I will be perfect;
I will be able to see the whys and the hows I now ask. 
He knows me better than I know myself, that, too,
is why I must trust Him."
1 Corinthians 13:12 (My Interpretation)

No comments:

Post a Comment