Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of November...Beginning of DECEMBER!

When you say the word...DECEMBER...can you believe it is really here?!  Wasn't February just last week!?  Just about every other year since 2001, our family has grown...today, November 30, 2011, we celebrate our eldest daughter's 10th birthday, man how quickly time flies!
Ruthie

Our 'Growth' over the past 10 years!

Through these past 10 years, I have been feeling like I am just trying to grasp the time before it continues to fly away!  I read a blog today from a fellow blogger, Debbie Giese, she never fails to grab my attention, and God uses her to speak directly to my heart so often.  She wrote about SAVORing the time we have in her blog: Creating a Little Breathing Space
I highly encourage you to read it, remember her acronym, and SAVOR today and this wonderful Christ-filled season, wherever you are in life right now!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment