Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

FREE BLOGGING CLASS!!!

Hey everyone!  I wanted to take a short break today to share some exciting news to my fellow bloggers

A Free 4-week Blogging Class!  

It is being conducted by Blogelina, and will be held every Tuesday in May at 8pm Eastern.  If you aren't able to make that time, you can always pick up the next day with an email of the class presentation and class notes!

The Class will include:

  • 60-page class manual
  • 1-year of Free Webhosting
  • Blogging Blueprints to be profitable while sharing
  • Blogging Tutorials to steer you on the right direction.... and
  • NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH FELLOW BLOGGERS!
    • (We all know how important this one is)
No one is saying they want a get-rich-quick scheme by blogging, but it would be nice to make some side money while sharing what you love or what you feel compelled to share.

I looked into this class after I got EXTREMELY excited for making $0.69 over the past year....and a whopping $0.57 the other day....what can I say, I am easily impressed!  :-)  The fact of the matter is that there are people out there really making money by blogging, and I would love to continue to stay home with the kids, be available as needed for school, my husband, our church, and the community by making some extra money doing what I enjoy - Blogging!

As a side note, I am striving to be diligent to not compromise by an ads that are posted, as well as being affiliated with links, I will NEVER recommend anything I am not supporting myself.

If you are interested, click the link to the right (above my picture) or far below, and I hope to see you in class!

Blessings,

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment