Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Love Chapter...Verse by Verse

He says....
"Love never gives up,
never loses faith,
is always hopeful,
and endures through every circumstance."
1 Corinthians 13:7 (NLT)

I hear...
"If I truly have God's love in my heart,
I will not look on circumstances around me
and give up because it 'looks' impossible. 
I will not lose the faith God has set within me-
HE is in control of all situations, not me. 
I will allow the hope I have in HIS ability to remain alive;
like a flicker of a candle in a dark room;
that He is working all the circumstances of my life 
together for my betterment. 
He will use even the most ugly circumstances
in my life for my good
and the good of those around me. 
And through HIS provision,
I can endure victorious through every circumstance,
holding to HIS word,
not seeking my own vengeance,
but waiting on HIM to reveal my every need. 
Not all things are what they seem,
I will wait for HIS revelation."
1 Corinthians 13:7
(My Interpretation)

1 comment: