Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Coming!

What a blessing we recently had at our ladies retreat!!!  I am energized in the Lord and look forward to the coming posts!  I do apologize for my long absence.  I have finished my degree and my youngest son is sleeping on a more regular schedule now...not to mention the summer vacations have come to a close.  It is amazing how quickly time flies as you get older; all the more reason not to waste a single second!

I want to encourage you in the Lord today, do not take Him for granted, seek Him in every breath and watch for Him in every scenario.  His is waiting for you to speak to Him and to look for Him.  Allow Him to reveal something wonderful to you today...even if it is as simple as Him saying, "I love you."

Titus 2:7 "And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good deeds of every kind.  Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching."

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment