Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forgotten

I cannot believe this blogspot has been here waiting on me all this time! I had completely forgotten I started it about a year and a half now when I first felt the Lord call me to 'do' something, but I had no idea what it was!
Later, He began showing me the evidence of a website He wants me to create for Him. First, I thought the name should be Familydevotions.com or .org. So, I purchased the domain name of familydevotions.org. But He slowly ceased speaking to me regarding the website, and consistently told me to be still and listen to Him. As I listened, the name changed to ntensefocus.com...I have the logo perfectly designed...in my head! I know as I continue to be steadfast in Him, He will continue to show me the path I am to follow for the eventual website He wants created. I must be patient, alert and ready at all times.
Thank you, Lord, for this reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment